Easy-to-access series of sessions and 1:1 support for start-ups in the Beyond Beta
- someone who has a green impact product
- are not born green but wondering how to become more green (sustainable)
- who want to explore their product’s sustainability performance
- who need support developing a ‘green profile’ thus improving their communication & branding towards stakeholders (customers, investors, etc.)
Support on your green journey. During the course, we will focus on your challenges and processes
- understand your green impact potential
- improve your sustainable business case, incl. impact matchmaking opportunities
- communicate and market you and your product in terms of sustainability
- chance to pitch and showcase yourself and your product at the Green Impact Week
Support your Sustainable Journey & Solution
Boost your Business Case
Increase your Visibility
The benefits you receive from participating in the 3-in-1 add-on programme are manifold, and the three components together will help you to become greener.
Take a look at what to expect from the three components in detail:
Business & Impact
400+ Nordic Investors
Stakeholders & Investors
Connect & Match
Keep in mind!
All three components are aimed at BOTH born green start-ups AND those who want to start their green journey and become greener and more sustainable as a solution.
If you are not a ‘born green’ startup, the program…
- will help you understand how to become greener
- will teach you how to interact with possible impact stakeholders.
- will – if you have a product that might be sustainable – help you validate its impact and give you tools to improve your solution
COMMUNICATION & BRANDING WEBINAR
Date: 26th of April
Business & Impact webinar
Date: 4th of May
GREEN IMPACT WEEK 2023
Date: 1st – 7th of June